Classic Accessories Oswego Inflatable Pontoon Fishing Kick Boat
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
NEW! Now with FREE Shipping within lower 48 states!
Have you ever wished you had a big boat without all the big boat hassle? The Classic Accessories Oswego inflatable pontoon fishing boat might be your wish fulfilled. This baby is a whopper at 10' long and in the fishing game, whoppers are always good! It can handle up to 450 lbs and that means you and a whole bunch of fish and gear.
The Oswego is the crossover of fishing pontoon boats, light and fast but with 10-foot pontoons that give you extra weight capacity.
This big inflatable pontoon boat has a big supply of features and storage space as well. Multiple storage pockets include six oversized zippered pockets, two mesh pockets for small gear and two drink holders. In back there is a two-position motor mount for trolling and sturdy wire platform with room to lash a battery and a dry bag. The anchor system with a fillable mesh bag has cleat and pulley controls that fit on either side of the boat right by where you sit. Up front the unique under-seat stripping apron with a fish ruler allows entry and exit without unclipping.
Additional handy features include a front retention cord and two micro-slit detachable foam fly patches.
The Oswego’s big on comfort and adaptability too. The comfy padded fold-down plastic seat provides excellent support for rowing. The non-corroding brass oarlocks can be set in three rowing positions and both the seat and the non-slip footrests adjust to fit a wide range of leg lengths.
The construction features a strong powder coated steel tube resting on heavy-duty pontoons built with abrasion resistant bottoms and heavy-duty fabric tops. The cold and heat-resistant bladders feature combination quick inflation/deflation valves.
- 450 pound weight capacity
- Multiple storage pockets include six oversized pockets, two mesh pockets and two drink holders
- Wire rear storage and battery platform
- Three-position rod holder can be mounted on right or left side
- Anchor system with fillable mesh bag; cleat and pulley controls can fit on right or left side of boat
- Sturdy two position motor mount for trolling
- Two micro-slit detachable foam fly patches
- Front boat retention cord
- Three oarlock positions
- Seat mount and footrests adjust to a wide range of leg lengths
- Padded fold-down plastic seat
- Safety labeling as per ABYC standards
- Rides high for improved visibility
- Unique under seat stripping apron with fish ruler allows entry and exit without unclipping
- Combination quick inflation/deflation valves
- Tow rings
- Non-slip footrests
- Heavy-duty pontoons with abrasion-resistant PVC bottoms and tough fabric tops
- Bronze oarlocks
- Powder-coated steel tube frame
- Seven foot, two-piece aluminum oars
- Cold and heat-resistant bladders
- 10 foot pontoons
- 450 pound maximum capacity
- Class one river rating
- Assembled size is 120 x 56 x 26 inch high to top of seat
- Weight is 76 pounds
- Burgundy & Grey
Easy Carry Boats (Altogether Products, LLC) is an authorized dealer of Classic Accessories products.
Please review your purchase carefully and make sure it meets your needs before purchasing and authorizing shipment. Reference the EasyCarryBoats.com Return Policy for more information.