Freedom Electric Marine Twin Troller X10 Fisherman Deluxe Powered Boat
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
The Twin Troller X10 comes fully equipped with Freedom Electric Marine's patented electric propulsion system and hands free foot control. The independent foot control pedals and corresponding trolling motors allow this two man fishing boat to move in any direction depending on the amount and type of pressure placed on the foot pedals. The X10 is powered by two 36lb thrust MotorGuide motors giving you 72lbs total thrust.
The Twin Troller X10 boat can move straight forward, straight backwards, make 90 degree turns to the right or left, or rotate 360 degrees in one location. All this in as little as 8" (that's inches) of water! All this while both your hands are free to cast and catch that lunker! If you need to get in a tight location, or just want to have a little fun on the water, a Twin Troller Boat is the boat for you.
The Twin Troller will truly amaze you when fishing in windy conditions. With hands-free operation and full variable speed control of the motors, adjusting for wind conditions is no longer a problem. By adjusting the amount of heel or toe pressure that you apply to the independent foot pedals you easily maneuver the boat to the location where you want to fish, and you’ll stay in that location.
Twin Troller Boats are very stable due to the pontoon hull design and vacuum effect of their patented propulsion system. The pontoons on each side of the boat contain recessed motors and provide outstanding boat stability in a small boat. In addition, the construction material used in the boats is actually lighter than an equal amount of water, which makes the boat virtually unsinkable.
From passenger comfort to its unique hull design the Twin Troller offers best in class features and construction. Freedom Electric Marine offers a full 5 year warranty on the X10 hull! Twin Troller boats are roto-molded using state-of-the art SURPASS® polyethylene resin. The resin is both lighter and much tougher than fiberglass. It’s easy molding characteristics allow the hull to be roto-molded in one piece, complete with features such as equipment trays and cup holders.
The hull is free of seams and joints, and wipes clean easily. Color is molded throughout the part, making minor scratches disappear. SURPASS® polyethylene, used both for the hull shell and the integral foam core, maintains high impact strength, from summer heat to -40 Degrees. The hull resin is UV protected for a long outdoor life and can be recycled.
The Twin Troller X10 Duluxe includes all the features of the standard X10 plus plenty of extras to maximize your angling experience!
- Twin Troller Propulsion System
- Recessed / Protected Motors
- Hands Free Foot Control
- Durable Hull Construction and Sleek Hull Design
- Padded Swivel Seats, Seat Rails and Frames
- Battery Compartment
- Motor Mount
- Drain Plug
- Reel Pockets
- Cup Holders
- Equipment Storage Tray
- Wiring Tray
- Measuring Tool
- Lowrance X-4 Depth/Fish Finder
- 2 Fish On! Adjustable and Mountable Rod Holders
- On-Board ProMariner – 5-amp Marine Battery Charger
- 4-Seadog Nylon Open Base Cleats
- Injection-Molded Battery Box
- Custom Portable Live Well
- 4 Color Choices: Blackwater Beige (camo seats), Oak Moss Green (camo seats), Clear Water Blue (white seats), Ruby Red (white seats)
- MotorGuide Electric Motors
- Full Variable Speed Controllers
- Long-lasting, Trouble-free Operation
- 5 year hull and 1 year components warranty
- Fresh or Saltwater Compatible
- The battery is NOT included and should be provided separately. (The manufacturer recommends a series 29 or 31 Marine Deep Cycle battery.)
Twin Troller Boats from Freedom Electric Marine come delivered to your door fully rigged, ready to hit the water with the Twin Troller Propulsion System, seats, and seat rails. The boats are 48″ wide and can slide conveniently in the bed of any pickup truck and many SUV’s. Marine deep cycle battery NOT included and should be purchased separately.
- Shallow Draft – 6-8 inches
- Length – 10 feet
- Width – 48 inches (fits in standard pickup bed)
- Height – 18 inches
- Weight – 175 lbs.
- Weight Capacity 565 lbs.
- Outboard Power Rating – 2 HP
- Electric Motors – (2) 36 lb. Thrust
- Battery Life – 6-8 hrs. (estimate based on conditions and series 29 deep cycle marine battery)
- Top Speed – 4-6 MPH (based on conditions)
- Saltwater Compatible
- Wind maneuverability – Superior
- Stability – Superior (two people can stand and cast easily)
- 5 Yeal Limited Hull Warranty
Freedom Electric Marine Shipping: The Twim Troller X10 is shipped by truck carrier to you directly from the manufacturer. Obviously, each boat is relatively heavy and can have a large "footprint". The cost for shipping varies by destination and has been pre-determined by the manufacturer per the schedule below. The flat rate shipping cost will be added to the product cost at checkout based on the state to which the item is shipped.
|East Central||IL, IN, MI, OH, WI||$195|
|Mountain West||IA, MN, MO, PA, TN, WV||$250|
Please review your purchase carefully and make sure it meets your needs before purchasing and authorizing shipment. Reference the EasyCarryBoats.com Return Policy for more information.